Slots Hacksaw Gaming
- Major Genres: Music, Adventure, Travel
- Types of games: Slot machines, Scratch cards
- Headquarters: St. Julian’s, Malta
For the first time, users were able to play Hacksaw Gaming slot machines for free and without registration in 2017. The young provider offers original scratch cards and video slots. The portfolio of devices is still small, but the players have already remembered non-trivial developments in an accessible design.
About the manufacturer
- Established: 2017
- Games developed: 48
- Owner: Markus Cordes
The company was incorporated in 2017 and is based in Malta. According to COO Marcus Cordes, the team saw a gap in the gambling market for original innovative products and made it their mission to fill it.
The three pillars of the brand’s success, he calls ambitious strategies, skilled employees and strong partnerships.
In 2018, the manufacturer received a license and entered into the first agreement with Relax Gaming. In the future, the list of partners of the studio has expanded, including such giants as Microgaming.
The company collaborates with the following well-known thematic resources:
- Gablers Pick.
- Casino Scout.
- New Casino Bonuses.
The provider positions itself as the creator of slots with the highest fixed jackpots. The line of premium slot machines was launched in the spring of 2020 with the release of the My Lucky Number slot.
The participants were offered the main prize in the amount of 25,000,000 euros. The series also includes The Bomb, The Haunted Circus and Forest Fortune.
Another line of the manufacturer is called The Pocketz. It includes titles for mobile devices.
Types of games
Initially, the provider specialized in creating scratch cards. This variety still remains the most numerous in the company’s portfolio: more than 30 items are presented.
The team set itself the task of rethinking the classic genre, making it more dynamic and attractive to users.
The goal was achieved by integrating entertainment elements into simple mechanics and optimizing titles for mobile devices.
Video slots have recently appeared in the manufacturer’s lineup. As of the end of 2020, 8 types of conventional machines and 3 devices from the premium series have been released. All games by the company are initially developed for smartphones and tablets, and then gradually adapted to the desktop format.
Features and Benefits
When developing slots, the provider seeks to interest users. They should feel comfortable and not get lost in the complex gameplay. One of the team’s tasks is to make sure that the mathematical model reflects the style of the machine as much as possible.
Scratch cards come with three different RTP levels to choose from.
|Slot machine||RTP||Max. gain|
The number of reels in slots varies from 4 to 6. There are titles in which the field can expand after a combo falls out. Most often, prize options are represented by free spins, respins and games on a separate screen. Some devices have the function of buying a bonus. Participants are given the opportunity to instantly access the prize function by placing an additional bet. Most games have medium to high volatility.
The best slot machines
Top popular devices of the manufacturer:
- Stick’em. The device made its debut for the manufacturer and for several months held a leading position in the ranking of online casinos. When creating it, the developers were inspired by cartoons of the 1930s. To mimic the style of vintage animation, the designers used low frame rates and offset colors. The gameplay includes respins with latching symbols, free spins and a bonus game with the wheel of fortune.
- The Respinners. After loading the slot, the user gets to the concert of a rock band. Its name is derived from the most interesting prize function: after each combo with a portrait of the musician, the reels start spinning again. If all members of the group have dropped out at one time, the user gets access to free spins. At any time in the main mode, a random function can be activated, adding up to 12 wilds to the screen.
- Cubes. The machine with original mechanics is somewhat reminiscent of a Rubik’s cube. After each winning round, a respin is triggered, and the playing field expands. This increases the value of the additional payout multiplier. The video slot has free spins with sticky symbols.
- Chaos Crew. The game is dedicated to street art. Symbols imitate author’s stickers, graffiti and tags. On 5 reels with 5 rows, you can collect combos with additional win multipliers. The gameplay includes free spins. The user does not have to wait for the appropriate game situation: the video slot has a Buy Bonus function.
- Mystery Motel. The game takes place in a small hotel inhabited by suspicious characters. Combos are collected in 1024 directions. Each player can get up to 20 free spins. In addition, the slot has a themed bonus round. In it, the user will have to control a jukebox entwined with the tentacles of an unknown creature. The device has a Buy Bonus option. The player independently chooses which of the prize functions to get access to – free spins or a bonus round.
- Cash Compass. The device transports the participant to a desert island. On a non-standard 6×6 playing field, you can see a map, a parrot and other themed pictograms. Five compasses in any position on the reels activate the bonus function in the main mode. The arrow on the logo starts to spin, cloning the symbols that make up the winning combination. A combo of three bottle-shaped scatters triggers free spins. The cannon allows you to go to the bonus round with the Wheel of Fortune.
There are several signs at once that speak about the reliability of the manufacturer. First, it has licenses from two reputable organizations at once.
These are the Malta and UK Gambling Regulatory Commissions.
Secondly, at the end of 2019, the company received the ISO 27001 information security certificate. The software is tested in independent laboratories and complies with international industry standards.
Where to Play Hacksaw Gaming Slots
The number of platforms where online slots from Haxou Gaming for real money are available is constantly growing. The studio has already entered into partnership agreements with the following operators:
- Betpoint Group.
- Bethard Group.
- Ously Games.
In the ProGambler.org rating, information quickly appears on new resources that have added the manufacturer’s software to their collection.