About All Slots Casino
All Slots Casino was launched in 2000 and has since become a respected online casino to players all over the world. Even though the name suggests that the casino is packed with slot action, and even though that is quite accurate, All Slots is also the home to some of the biggest progressive games, table games, video poker, casual games and live casino games. The casino is fully compatible for mobile use, which means that players can enjoy the games, and make deposits and withdrawals on the go. All Slots is certified by eCOGRA and is also audited on a regular basis by this independent and approved testing agency. The casino is fully licensed and regulated. In this review, we’ll take a closer look at everything that All Slots has to offer – from the bonuses and promotions to the games and payment options.
Welcome Bonus and Promotions
New players at All Slots Casino will qualify for a triple deposit welcome bonus worth up to a total of C$1500. This sign-up offer works as follows:
- Bonus 1: A 100% match up to C$500 with a first deposit
- Bonus 2: A 100% match up to C$500 with a second deposit
- Bonus 3: A 100% match up to C$500 with a third deposit
For this welcome bonus, wagering requirements are set at 70x and a minimum deposit of C$10 is required to qualify for each of the three offers.
There are also plenty of other promotions that players can take part in on a regular basis. These include:
- Daily Deal: Every day, a new match offer will be available. This bonus, known as the Daily Deal, is based on each individual player’s gameplay and is valid for 24 hours before a new one becomes available. It is, as with any bonus, up to the player to decide whether they want to accept the offer or not.
- Bonus Wheel: A wheel icon will be available in the top right of the player’s account. When this icon lights up, the wheel is ready to be spun, with possible prizes that could be up for grabs, depending on where the wheel stops.
- Ad-Hoc Promotions: Keep an eye out for regular ad-hoc promotions, based on special events, with great prizes that could be up for grabs.
All Slots Casino also has a loyalty programme, where players can earn points for every real money bet placed on casino games. These points, once enough have been accumulated, can then be exchanged for bonus credits at the casino. The loyalty programme consists of various levels, with each level offering players potential benefits. As something extra, new players will receive 2500 points to kick things off once they have made their first deposit at the casino.
Games and Software Providers
Industry-leader, Microgaming, is the software provider behind most of the games available to play at All Slots Casino. There are also great slot games from other providers, in partnership with Microgaming, which include top studios like Just For The Win, Stormcraft Studios, Crazy Tooth Studios and Slingshot Studios.
As the name suggests, slots are the biggest selection of games available, but players can also enjoy casual games, scratch cards, a variety of video poker games, as well as table games such as blackjack, baccarat and roulette. The live casino section is powered by award-winning software provider, Evolution, and includes real-time variants of blackjack, baccarat and roulette games, as well as gameshow-type games like MONOPOLY Live, Deal or No Deal and Dream Catcher.
Some of the popular slot games to enjoy at All Slots include:
- Thunderstruck II
- Immortal Romance
- Zombie Hoard
- Jungle Jim and the Lost Sphinx
All Slots has an average payout ratio of 96.28% across all games, with an average payout ratio of 96.31% on slot games, and 95.27% on table games. A Random Number Generator is used to ensure that all games are fair, and the casino is audited on a regular basis by eCOGRA, an independent, international and approved testing agency based in the United Kingdom.
The latest SSL encryption technology is used to ensure that players’ details are always kept safe and secure at All Slots Casino. Players can therefore make deposits and withdrawals with complete peace of mind. Banking options include major credit cards like Visa and Mastercard, as well as prepaid solutions and web wallets, such as Interac, iDebit,ApplePay, INSTADEBIT, flexepin, eCheck, ecoPayz, MuchBetter and paysafecard.
While deposits should reflect in a player’s account in real time, withdrawals may take slightly longer depending on the chosen payment option. In the case of large withdrawals, players may also be requested to submit certain documents for security reasons, which will include a copy of the player’s recent utility bill and driver’s licence. Once the documents have been approved, however, the winnings will be process immediately.
If there are any questions, it’s recommended to make use of the comprehensive FAQ section, where all the most frequently asked questions from players will be answered. If, however, there is the need to get in contact with the casino, the friendly All Slots support team will assist via email and live chat, 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. The team can help with anything from an account query to information on new game releases. We do recommend live chat for a speedy solution to queries.
Online and mobile casino players that are looking for a one-stop entertainment destination, need to look no further than All Slots Casino. In short, here’s what can be expected when registering a new account at All Slots:
- A new-player-only welcome bonus with the first three single deposits.
- Regular promotions and a loyalty programme where points can be exchanged for bonus credits.
- A variety of games, available to play on PC and mobile, including slots, video poker, table games and live casino games.
- Safe and secure banking options that include credit cards, debit cards, web wallets and prepaid solutions.
- A 24/7 knowledgeable support team via live chat and email.
- All Slots Casino is fully licensed and certified by eCOGRA.